Wrinkle creams scams exposed!
Searching for best anti wrinkle creams out there to get rid of those ugly facial wrinkle lines, read this first.
Wouldn’t it be nice to get back the skin of your youthful days – that didn’t have those ugly lines we all want to avoid? Of course, it would. But searching for that perfect wrinkle cream amongst the various products out there can be quite overwhelming. Here we are trying to eliminate the confusions.
After reviewing several anti aging solutions, avoiding scams has become easier. If you really want to go for a wrinkle solution that works go for LIFE CELL They are the best in the business.
Your skin becomes healthier and youthful within minutes of application. Such fast results cannot be accomplished by any other cream and that’s the reason why it is considered such a breakthrough compared to other creams used for the same purpose.
There are all kinds of creams and treatments for the prevention and reduction of facial lines in the market.Whether it’s regular moisturizers, facials, chemical peels, those containing avocados or those that are hyaluronic acid or keratin based or some new “fountain of youth” breakthroughs, we have all seen the fantastic claims people make about getting rid of aging signs using these creams. Many sites on the internet chart out their own lists of “best anti wrinkle creams”, “best anti aging skin cream products” and so on.
I can tell you right now that 90% of such companies are frauds, some are even facing legal lawsuits due to misleading advertising or improper labeling of the ingredients in their products. You may have even fallen prey to one of those phony companies. These marketing schemes get us “sold” time and time again.
I won’t say that all of those products are totally useless, but after using almost every product or cream, we come to know we haven’t spent wisely. While some of them don’t work outright, some have a mild anti-aging effect on the skin with slight wrinkle removal but in most cases they are not worth what we pay for. Moreover very few creams actually provide a permanent effect – in other words the skin doesn’t get replenished as a long term anti aging treatment.
Finally, after so many disappointments, I got FED up. I decided to get to the bottom of this fascination with anti aging skin care products and find out what exactly is going on behind the scene.
Here are some facts regarding the wrinkle creams products sold in the USA -
- Useless ingredients – Many of the hyped ingredients found in most products and cosmetic brands cannot penetrate the skin because of their high-molecular weight, so they are of little benefit. For example: procollagen, cross-linked elastin, etc. derived from animal skins. One owner of a particular company wrote in a forum that he knew those ingredients won’t do a bit to reduce wrinkles. The company just used such ingredients to make their product sound fascinating. Besides, they used those kind of “animal fat” ingredients from a third party , so even the quality of those materials could not be guaranteed. Ingredients like insoluble oil-based Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Royal Bee Jelly etc. are also completely useless and many skin care companies use them.
- Irresponsible staff – You’ll be surprised to know that some skin care companies are under-basement companies operating from residential homes or garages. Some of them don’t have adequate staff. These companies usually have refund policy but majority of them have not appointed a staff to take care of refunds or consumer complaints. So, next time you order a cream online which you don’t like and can’t get a refund for, you know the reason why. Besides, some companies don’t have their own website and email support. I know of a company whose staff just doesn’t think that knowing ingredients in a product would help consumers. They said -”Reading the ingredient list won’t really tell you about the product; it’s all about how the ingredients react to your skin.” I couldn’t disagree more. The ingredient list is the only part of the product’s copy that you can and should rely on. It’s true that knowing how to decipher an ingredient list is difficult, but even if you know how it doesn’t tell you exactly what percentage of each ingredient was used to create the formula; it is a far more reliable source of information than the product’s description and claims. Yes, the way the ingredients react on the skin is also important, but I quickly found out that doing business with companies whose products have lackluster or irritating ingredients, or only minimal amounts of helpful ingredients(as was the case) is a waste of money, plain and simple.
- Companies that act as distributors – While we were under impressions that some products were made in the US, they were indeed made in some Asian countries like China and the parent company had its origin there. These companies used to import stuff, re-package it and market in the US at over-inflated prices.
- Inefficiency of the products- Some bigger companies do have some knowledgeable people who are actually open to discuss about almost everything. In fact, I talked to a lady in one such company who made me understand a lot of things about “looking old” and lots of interesting things about wrinkles, lines, skin blotchiness, age-spots, loss of skin radiance, sagging skin, crow’s feet and thinning lips. She had a great diagrammatic chart that explained all the stuff.
(I am still searching for that chart and will post here soon.)
She explained why the aging basically takes place on a biological level- free-radical damage, changes in fat content of skin, changes in skin collagen, dehydration, DNA changes, degradation of the elastin polypeptides and disorders in the packing of the lipid matrix of the skin. She also did explain that their product can not be the solution to all the causes of aging skin, and also admitted even the bigger brand names are nothing but ineffective quick-fixes…a band-aid on a bullet wound, so to speak.
“Anyone who tells you differently is L-Y-I-N-G. And in this industry , most people do. Almost NO topical solution made by the fat-cat cosmetic companies attacks all the “tell-tale signs” or “biological changes” associated with aging-skin.”
So encountering with so many companies, we came to realize and you can also see most of all those anti aging products are useless and the owners knew it, yet they all are laughing all the way to the bank.
Surprisingly, while sifting through all those companies, I was able to locate few companies that actually had exceptionally good products.
Their manufacturing department was impressive, the quality of ingredients used were good, and the science behind their product and the way they explained their products worked also made good sense. I even chatted with a few of their customers, and they verified those companies’ products did work for them. It was like I found a few diamonds in the rough. But don’t take my word for it, you can visit the 2 companies I found below. See what you think.
Well, my search for effective anti wrinkle cream products has almost come to an end. I have to say, I was thoroughly disappointed with most of what I found and I strongly advise that you do not take chances buying any product other than the two listed below! Whatever you do, I wish you a healthy prosperous year for you and yours.
All the Best.
Here are the companies I recommend -
1. Life Cell Skin – Contains an active isolate in Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (AH3) that has a mechanism similar to botox. Also makes use of silicon dioxide in the form of…”Billions Of Microscopic Three Dimensional Crystals!” that make the wrinkles invisible. LifeCell helps stimulate production of collagen, helping lines, wrinkles and unsightly “crow’s feet” to look more smoothened out, lifted away. It reduces the appearance of discolorations and imperfections and intensely moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Works great for reducing dark circles, under-eye puffiness and is great to remove under eye lines.
Here is a positive user review of Lifecell from Amazon.com -
From using this, and from reading the reviews, I’ve concluded that, like many things, it simply works well for some people, doesn’t work well for others. I’ve only been using it for about a month, so this is a limited report, but I can say that it works miracles (on me anyway) as far as getting rid of puffiness, “bags” under my eyes – virtually totally erases them within just a few minutes of application. I’ve also seen some slight improvement in my overall skin color (reducing age spots, redness, etc.). Excellent as a moisturizer. Wrinkles: reduces, but no miraculous vanishing comparable to what it does for bags under the eyes – most effective on the large wrinkles across my neck. Have not noticed tightening or “lifting” along my jaw line (but again, I’ve been using it less than 4 weeks). Claims to be “all-in-one”, but it’s not since they specifically tell you it’s NOT for use over your eyes (upper eyelids). – By JB Maverick
I have gone through negative reviews of LifeCell and most of them are regarding delayed shipping or refunding. I would advise to only buy Lifecell from their official website and not from any resellers.
2. Athena 7 minute Lift. Contains highly effective scientific formulation of Natural botanical oils that nourish and moisturize the skin. This is also a good and recommended option.Back to top